Asociatia "Miros de cer" si profiturile sale de milioane de euro

New scammer messages sent via email




Mareiya (Hassaniya-Arabic: ﻣﺎﺭﻳﻪ, Marathi: मरेउीया) is more frequently found in India than any other country/territory. It can be found in the variant forms.

Mareiya Treacya it’s a scammer -fake profile, scammer using Maryland fake online phone number : 410-762-4467  Mareiya Treacya using this cash app ID! Report scammers! $mtracya66




cpt.emily@us-armyspecialforces.org 

 From: teamsky002@libero.it
 Subject: My Dear Fellow Citizen.
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 23:19:07 -0600

 My Dear Fellow Citizen,

 Compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. Please keep this message top secret. (I am Cpt. Emily Fritts) presently in Afghanistan, I was redeployed here couple of month ago. I am desperately in need of your assistance and I have earned my courage through OCS.

 SOURCE OF MONEY:
 ==================

 Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near the Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money will be shared among us. If you have entered the above website to confirm more of our discovery which part of it was made known to the government, but this particular one was shared among us and it is a top secret.

 This might appeared as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in those war torn nations. Please confirm receipt of this mail so I will quickly arrange for the fund to be moved down to you. I will await your thoughts via my email urgently due to the fact that I am suppose to be in the USA by end of 1st quarter of 2013 with the troops that will be leaving Iraq, but I was redeployed to Afghanistan under the Explosive Ordance Disposal (EOD) on special assignment that will end by December 2014.

 Respectfully,
Cpt. Emily Fritts.


Second email full of BS and stolen pictures to pretend the person behind all this is very real. When I gave replay the sender's address was: skyteam1407@sbcglobal.net      faker,fake ,fake!!!
Hello, 
 
Thanks once again for your prompt response. Sorry I am reaching you this late, because I was far away in the suburb area of Afghanistan on one of our usual bit, couple with the recent Muslim protest and bombings that lead to the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens and I have not been unable to access the system before now, as we need to stiff up security.  I know you might be nervousness, I was also very nervous when I found it. But as you can see I am really very assured now that I have put together a good plan with a good team, I do know that we can succeed, we only need to be determined and to put in our utmost best, and I am counting on you. I have attached my pictures to further convince you as I need you to be as committed as I am and the way to do that is to have belief in the dealing, it is real.


I want to re-assure you that there is absolutely no risk involved. The diplomat who I shall engage will take all the risk. At the discovery of the money I was a bit confused on what to do. It took me a month plus to ponder on what to do with the money. I thought of many options until I made up my mind to help myself with the money. When I thought of the option of using a diplomat I also encountered some problems as I could not find a reliable person within my family of friend to help me. I then searched the web and found your email address after browsing the internet. I just decided to email you and give it a try. But please note that you are not the only person I contacted. I also contacted 2 other persons. I am yet to hear from these two people and I assume that they are not interested. Please see this as an opportunity. You have to remain positive. To achieve big things in life you have to take a chance. I do assure you that there is nothing to fear. I believe this is my big break and I have to take the opportunity. I want you to join me. Consider me as a blessing to your life. You are helping me and helping yourself. I want to tell you that some other soldiers who made this kind of discovering and the missing US$6Billion are happily enjoying their money. If I receive the right cooperation from you we shall surely succeed. If you put your mind to anything you shall surely prosper.

In my last email I explained details that would be involved in making a success out of this exercise. The reason why I have taken this route is quite obvious. The best way to get this money across to you is by using the diplomat.  Any other method will bring us into the open.  You must prepare to receive the cash in containers that would be delivered by the diplomat.  You must also ensure a safe keeping of the cash until my arrival to meet with you. I want an assurance from you that you will help to receive this money. I also want you to assure me that you will be willing to sacrifice your time if required. Also most importantly you will follow instructions until you receive the money.

As I have already informed you it took me time to plan this transaction. If we all do what is expected of us we shall surely succeed. You have to be committed. This is also very important. If for instance the diplomat arrives or want you to meet him anywhere i.e. the airport, you should be prepared to travel to meet with him at short notice. This means that you might be required to spend your personal money on transport and accommodation. You therefore have to be ready. You must have some funds available for this sort of expense.

When planning a transaction you have to take into consideration anything that might happen that is unforeseen. I will not like the process held up for any reason. You have to tell me your ability to take charge when it is your turn to do so. I have avoided discussing the amount involved because I wanted to hear from you and be sure that you are interested. The total amount I have discovered is US$10,757,500. It is in United States dollars. I have not spent a dollar out of it. I do not intend to for reasons earlier explained.

On the sharing of the money, I want to leave this open for discussions between us.  What is your suggestion on the sharing of the money? What will you take to be a part of this transaction? We need to agree on this before we can further this process.

Haven gone through my emails what do you think about the entire plans? Do you have any suggestions or additions to make the plans concrete? I am open to any suggestions. We can incorporate any ideals at this stage of the process. Are you interested in been a part of this process? A quick response will be appreciated.

Regards,

Emily.

Comentarii