VIDEO: Romanian Rroma aka gypsies who scam Americans all over the country

Sofina the fake Ukrainian scammer

 


She’s pretending to be a real woman from Ukraine but living in the USA, in reality is just another scammer.

She is located all over the place but is using a California phone number +1 (213) 377-6652 and she calls hersel Sofina. Of course, like any other scammer she can’t do video or audio calls why?! Just read this bullshit story:

 “ It happened in 2019 and my brother was working late. I am waiting for him at home. It was a very quiet night, only the sound of the evening wind outside and the sound of the clock on the wall. I began to feel that something was wrong, usually he would not work overtime for more than an hour, and after another hour, the dishes on the dinner table were cold. I'm starting to worry. When I picked up my cell phone to make a call, all I heard was loud noises and clinking glasses. He told me he was socializing with the leader, and he hung up the phone before I said anything. Another hour later, it was already three o'clock in the morning, I called, but no one answered. I panicked and kept calling, but no one answered. I looked out the window countless times to see if he was home. About 20 minutes later, he made a video call. Obviously, the entertainment was over, and he walked out crookedly, already very drunk. He walked to the road to take a taxi home and couldn't drive. I was going to pick her up, but he was stubborn and wouldn't let me. Uh uh... In an instant, I heard a noise coming from the other end of the phone, and I stood up quickly, only to see bloodstains all over the floor, as well as shards of glass. Time stood still at that moment. When sent to the hospital, the rescue failed. I can't accept this fact. If it wasn't for that video call, I would start beating myself up. My brother will not leave me either, and I have also seen many psychiatrists, but to no avail. The doctor said I need to get out by myself. So far, I can't make video calls with my family. Because the moment my brother left me is always on my mind.” 

She/he’s using WhatsApp to chat with people and obviously he/she is so cool and into cryptocurrency.  Nevertheless is looking for romantic relationship:

“ My original intention of making friends online is to find a soul mate, because in real life, many people only care about my appearance, family background, money, I think online is more about soul communication, I want to find someone who has something in common people, can share each other's lives. I want to take better care of my future family, and I hope my husband is a kind, humorous, brave, interesting person who can understand me, and we can learn and grow together, and do everything together. With enough money to live the life we want, to give our children a better education, we can live comfortably, travel around the world, experience different cultures and cuisines, and experience art in all its forms.”


Comentarii